.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Celeb Dakota Fanning for C Magazine Pictures



On being in love: "Ah, not really, no. I would have to say no, but Effie wasn't really in love with her husband, either, which made filming the movie "Effie" easier." On turning 18: "I feel like this new chapter as an adult is almost like starting over. That's the interesting part about getting older in this business.



On being in love: "Ah, not really, no. I would have to say no, but Effie wasn't really in love with her husband, either, which made filming the movie "Effie" easier."

On turning 18:
"I feel like this new chapter as an adult is almost like starting over. That's the interesting part about getting older in this business. I'm excited to present myself differently."

On attending school:
"I'm not going to school for a career. I'm going for my own interest, for myself. I already know what I want to do forever."

via: GlobalGrind

Dakota Fanning for C Magazine
Dakota Fanning for C Magazine

Dakota Fanning for C Magazine
Dakota Fanning for C Magazine

Dakota Fanning for C Magazine
Dakota Fanning for C Magazine

Dakota Fanning for C Magazine





.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.